Doctor LE THI KIM THANH
Specialist Doctor I Internal Medicine - Pediatrics
Treatment and monitoring of the following acute and chronic diseases:
- Treatment of diseases for children under 15 years old and adults:
- Asthma, and advice on prevention of the causes of asthma
- Gastrointestinal disease, inflammatory bowel disease
- Infectious diseases caused by viruses and bacteria: Upper respiratory tract infections: rhinitis, tonsillitis; Inflammation of the middle ear; Virus fever; Dengue; Flu; Measles, mumps, chickenpox, hands, feet, mouth ...
- Ensure and urinary tract infection
- Monitor and evaluate the child's development; counseling on nutrition regimen for children.
- Pediatric emergency
- Kidney - urinary diseases.
- Advice on vaccines for both adults and children
- General health check
- Performing tricks: Sew the soft wound; Burning warts with liquid nitrogen; Change the thread trimming tape; Fixed fractures of all kinds; Nebulized; Place the primary Sonde; Indenting; Gastric lavage; Emergency stopping respiratory circulation; Tricks Heimlich; Bandages to stop bleeding; Place the stomach sonde.
- General practitioner by Thai Nguyen University of Medicine.
- Specialist doctor of pediatric level I at Hanoi Medical University.
- Certificate of EKG issued by the Vietnam Heart Institute
- Certificate of abdominal ultrasound issued by Bach Mai Hospital
- Certificate of artificial kidney issued by Bach Mai Hospital.
- Certificate of immunization issued by the Central Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology
- Doctor at the Kidney Department of Hospital 198 Ministry of Public Security.
- 024 3718 1000
- 024 3718 2000