How often should you go to the dentist?
How often should you visit the dentist?
While it's true that visiting the dentist twice a year is a good rule of thumb for many people, the truth is that you have your own unique smile needs. So it depends on your oral hygiene, habits, and individual medical conditions.
Some people only need to visit the dentist once or twice a year, while others may need to go more often.
Who Should Go to the Dentist More Often?
Some people need to visit the dentist more than twice a year. But who? People with a greater risk of dental disease and other health conditions may need to see the dentist every three months or more. This higher-risk group includes:
- Pregnant women
- People with gum disease
- People with a weak immune response
- People who are prone to cavities or plaque build-up
Schedule an appointment today with our doctors today to give your Smile the best service at Sakura Medical & Dental Clinic
- "Healthy teeth are strong teeth" - March Promotion get free orthodontic consultation for under 18 years old
- Healthy teeth are strong teeth
- The Best Ways to Whitening Your Teeth at Home Naturally
- How to Choose the Best Toothpaste for Your Child?
- 9 of most common dental problem
- Scientists use climate, population changes to predict diseases